Druidstone Modding Discord Server

Talk about creating mods for Druidstone here.

Moderator: Sir Tawmis

JohnWordsworth

Druidstone Modding Discord Server

Post by JohnWordsworth » Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:17 am

Back in the Grimrock days we used to chat on Skype. I don't really use Skype any more and I imagine many others are in the same position - as Discord is the 'in' thing at the moment.

Basically, I have been playing away with some random things but don't have anything concrete enough to spam the forum with posts. I figure others might be in the same spot! Let's chat modding!

https://discord.gg/5c6ha7y

Note. Anyone following the link will only see the "welcome-lobby" room and everything else is private at the moment until the modding features are out of Beta. Please keep the welcome-lobby free of any modding related chat until the tools are out of beta. Let me know who you are when you sign up and I will add you to the relevant group ASAP.
Last edited by JohnWordsworth on Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Skuggasveinn

Re: Druidstone Modding Discord Server

Post by Skuggasveinn » Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:38 pm

Hi.

I get an error trying to join

"The instant invite is invalid or has expired"

Isaac

Post by Isaac » Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:30 pm

JohnWordsworth wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:17 am
Back in the Grimrock days we used to chat on Skype.
We still do... That chat has been continuously active for seven years. :mrgreen:
(With new chat posts as recent as yesterday...)

JohnWordsworth

Post by JohnWordsworth » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:15 pm

Huh, weird - try this new link https://discord.gg/5c6ha7y (original post also updated).

Nice to hear the Skype chat is still alive! If I still had it installed, I surely would still say hi - but I hit critical mass in chat applications and Skype lost.